We will be carrying out an interactive demonstration with parents and children using pool toys and aids from SwimKidz swimming lessons covering the topics of water safety, confidence as well as showcasing activities and skills from our lessons plans. Pop along and see our lovely swimming teachers for more information.
At diddi dance we realise and encourage endless enthusiasm and energy in an action packed, full of fun 45-minute dance class. Our classes are suitable for both boys and girls when they are steady on their feet through to starting school. We are the only preschool dance provider that covers 16 different dance styles, with lesson plans that enhance and compliment the EYFS framework. As an award-winning service provider and franchise company, we are passionate about our mission – to get children moving!
With poms poms ribbons and hoops don’t miss this action packed, full of fun toddler dance session.
Multi award winning baby development classes that focus on parental wellbeing.
Come along to Bloom Baby Classes demo showcasing their multi award winning baby development programme. Featuring Cooper the Caterpillar, The Bloom Bubble song and lots more! Activities follow the Early Years Stages of learning and encourage bonding.
Busylizzy is so much more than a gym, we're the UK's No1. Family Club. Be active and healthy throughout pregnancy and motherhood. Workout with like minded peers in our fitness classes and the best bit, no childcare required as your baby comes along too! Find all your pregnancy, postnatal and baby fitness classes in one membership.
Baby Squids is all about nurturing children's natural love of the water! Running swimming lessons from 0 to 4 years old and now selling franchises across the UK. The team are passionate about supporting and coaching others to enjoy the benefits of running their own business and the flexibility this brings.
Baby Squids will demo some songs and sensory activities without the water! This will include introducing some of the toys and equipment used to enhance their lessons plus some basic holds that parents can use when they take their baby swimming. With a passionate focus on each child's unique development all babies are welcome to come along and spend some time learning some new songs.
Caterpillar Music provide fun, educational, multi-sensory music and movement sessions for babies and toddlers.
Our carefully-planned classes include multi-sensory props, puppets, instruments and engaging themes ensuring that each session has the “wow factor” along with lots of lovely surprises to enchant and excite. There really is something for everyone in our 40-minute classes.
Demo will include singing, action songs, puppets and props, instruments.
Founded in 1976, Gymboree Play & Music is the global leader in early childhood development programmes with classes in over 700 locations in 40 countries. Gymboree classes utilise a unique and impressive combination of music, movement, props, imaginary play and custom-designed and patented apparatus, all to create a fun and magical world where children learn, thrive and most importantly have fun. Research has shown that young children learn best – and have the most fun – when parents and carers enter their world of play and imagination. At Gymboree Play & Music, every adult is an active participant and play partner, making time at Gymboree Play & Music all the more fun and enjoyable.
Demo will include a Family Play & Learn parachute session.
Storyhouse provides exciting interactive puppetry music classes. With
the use of dances, songs and stories. Our classes are unique because we
focus on using puppets! We have finger puppets and hand puppets among
other types that we use to interact and engage with kids as they explore
their knowledge of the world.
Get ready for lots of fun with Hip Hop nursery rhymes, singing, dancing and lots and lots of PUPPETS.
The Baby Show with Lidl ExCel is the UK’s largest parenting event, taking place across three amazing days from 28 February to 1 March 2020 at ExCeL London.
As parents-to-be, new parents and grandparents, you can discover a world of parenting and baby advice, provided by a line-up of expert speakers.
The UK’s largest event for parents, parents to be and babies, The Baby Show is a unique, family-friendly shopping event, full of experiential features where you’ll find everything for pregnancy, bump, baby and you. Save money and time with leading baby brands all under one roof, plus boutique, not on the high street products and exclusive show offers to take advantage of.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested. .
2. Details of how to enter are on our website www.whatson4kids.co.uk and form part of the terms and conditions. By entering the prize draw, you agree to these terms and conditions. Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
3. Entries must be submitted by registering as a Member on our website www.whatson4kids.co.uk by 12 noon on 31st March 2020. For details of the prize draw, the prize and how to enter, see our website.
4. All entries must be received by 12noon 31st March 2020. However we may by notice on our website extend this closing date and time if we reasonably think that circumstances require this.
5. Only one entry per person shall be accepted.
6. Late, illegible or incomplete entries will not be accepted. We accept no responsibility for participants being unable to connect to our website or any third party website to participate in the prize draw, or if your entry is late or lost, due to any problem, technical or otherwise connected with your email or web connection. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt.
7. The winner will be decided by us in accordance with the criteria set out on our website and this decision shall be final. No correspondence relating to the prize draw will be entered into.
8. The winner will be notified within 1 day of the closing date of the prize draw.
9. The winner’s name may be published on our website or in other media after the closing date of the prize draw.
10. The prize is non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
11. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond our reasonable control and accordingly we may at our absolute discretion vary or amend the prize draw and the entrant agrees that we shall have no liability as a result thereof.
12. If you win the prize draw, you may be required to participate in publicity and you agree to this and to the publishing of your name on our website and in any other promotional materials.
14. We will own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all entries to the prize draw and in consideration of us alowing you entry to the prize draw, you hereby irrevocably and with full title guarantee assign to us all such rights.
15. Entry to the prize draw is free and no purchase is necessary.
16. These terms and conditions are governed by English law.
17. The promoter of this prize draw is What's On 4 Ltd.
18. By entering the prize draw, you hereby:
• completely and irrevocably release Facebook from any liability whatsoever related to this prize draw; and
• acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Already have an account? Login here.
Sign-up for tailored recommendations for YOUR child