Little Movers is an award winning, exciting dance and movement programme for children under school age.
Our classes and events are enjoyed by everyone with babies coming along from birth and our oldest little mover is 103!
'You’re never too young to dance and you’re never too old to play’
We provide tailor made programmes for many organisations along with our own classes.
Our programme includes:
• Baby Movers, suitable from birth to crawling
• Little Movers, suitable from walking to 5 years
• Little Tutus, from walking to 5 years
• Early Years PE, great fun for Nursery to Year 1
• After School, Holiday and Breakfast Clubs, these clubs can be adapted to engage Nursery to Year 6
• Intergeneration Classes, from birth to the grand old age of 103!
Events and Parties, we host fantastic events throughout the year and
would always be honoured to help you host an amazing Little Movers
"This has been the most amazing day, I simply don’t want it to end" - Mary, aged 97
“At Little Movers every child is valued, celebrated and allowed their moment to shine in whatever way that may be!” - Katherine, Little Movers mum
“Little movers is the best session for your little one it’s so much fun and lots of quality interaction with your little one. Mel has a special skill of keeping everyone engaged. I’m yet to find a parent / grandparent who doesn’t love little movers. Well worth the travel every week to see your little ones having so much fun.” - Debbie, Little Movers mum
MEMBER Quick Sign-up
Already have an account? Login here.
Sign-up for tailored recommendations for YOUR child
- Fast sign-up with Facebook, Google or by email
- Enter your location, childs interests and age group (all optional)
- See recommendations and suggestons built especially for your child