Drama Boost offers highly creative and unique drama sessions for babies and toddler around Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire. Drama Boost is an opportunity for parents and carers to come together to interact imaginatively with their babies and toddlers.
Baby Boost provides a safe and creative space for parents and carers to come together, socialise and bond with their babies. The sessions includes storytelling, expressive use of voice and movement, singing and creative play. This also helps to develop baby's communication skills and understanding of language.
Toddler Boost uses storytelling, role play, movement, music, song and costume to
ignite toddlers’ imagination and encourage their speech, language, gross and fine
motor skills and socialisation. Parents and carers can share this magical experience
with their toddlers, as well gain ideas to enhance creative play at home
- The sessions are very flexible and parents can feed and attend to their baby/toddler's needs at all times.
- Buggies are welcome in the session.
- Baby changing facilities are available (including spare nappies and wipes), as well as a ‘chill out corner’ for any participants who would like some time out from the session at any time.
- Parents.carers are welcome to stay for an optional coffee and biscuits and the end of the session.
- Free trial sessions are always available with no obligation to commit to a course.
-The venue has free onsite parking .
-The Y2K Hall has underfloor heat to ensure participants are always comfortable.
Wednesdays at 11:00
Wednesdays at 09:45
6 Week Course: Wednesday 5th June-Wednesday 10th July
Free Trial Sessions:
Baby Boost-Wednesday 8th May-11am-12pm
Toddler Boost-Wednesday 1st May-9.45-10.45am
Newborn to 3 years
£45 for 6 week course Free Trial Sessions available!
Enter a postcode or location you're starting from and get direction from Google Maps
Already have an account? Login here.
Sign-up for tailored recommendations for YOUR child