Love this activity? Nominate NOW in the What's On 4 Kids Awards
Explore London Transport Museum in the heart of Covent Garden. Our exhibitions uncover the story of London and its transport system over the last 200 years, highlighting the powerful link between transport and the growth of modern London, culture and society since 1800.
If you are visiting as a family, don't forget to...
- Access the 'All Aboard' family play zone where little ones can dress up and have fun on our fleet of interactive vehicles
- Take to the driver's seat in a new Elizabeth Line Train driving experience in the Future Engineers gallery
- Sit inside the omnibus and follow the ‘Omnibus law’, plus look out for the horse poo!
- Pick up a free stamper trail which will help you follow the story told in the Museum displays
- Term-time singing and story sessions for under-5s
Please visit ltmuseum.co.uk/whats-on for further information about seasonal events.
Easter Holidays - Hunt for Billy Brown of London Town
Dates: Saturday 4 to Sunday 19 April
Location: Covent Garden
Tickets: Free with museum admission
Do you know who Billy Brown of London Town is? He had a very important transport job 70 years ago...
Explore the Museum this Easter as you hunt for Billy Brown! Pick up a hunt card at the Family Desk to help you track him down (he'll be hiding our galleries!) and decipher the clues to find out who he is and what his job is.
You and your family can also take part in colouring in a BIG picture with other families, building with soft play and reading transport books cosied up together in our Metroland gallery.
Open daily 10:00 -18:00 (Last entry 17:15)
Newborn to Any age
Adult £18.00, Concession £17.00* (on the door). Adult £16.50, Concession £15.50 (online) Children and young people under 18 go free (under 12s must be accompanied by an adult). Tickets allow unlimited daytime entry to all Museum galleries and temporary
Covent Garden Piazza
Enter a postcode or location you're starting from and get direction from Google Maps
Already have an account? Login here.
Sign-up for tailored recommendations for YOUR child