1. This prize draw is open to
residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of
Ireland aged 18 years or over. Proof of age, identity and eligibility
may be requested. .
2. Details of how to enter are on our website
and form part of the terms and conditions. By
entering the prize draw, you agree to these terms and conditions. Please
retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
3. Entries must be submitted by registering as a Member on our website www.whatson4kids.co.uk
by the last day of each month the prize draw runs. For details of the prize draw, the prize and how to enter, see our website.
4. Only one entry per person shall be accepted.
Late, illegible or incomplete entries will not be accepted. We accept
no responsibility for participants being unable to connect to our
website or any third party website to participate in the prize draw, or
if your entry is late or lost, due to any problem, technical or
otherwise connected with your email or web connection. Proof of
transmission is not proof of receipt.
6. The winner will be decided
by us in accordance with the criteria set out on our website and this
decision shall be final. No correspondence relating to the prize draw
will be entered into.
7. The winner will be notified within 1 day of the closing date of the prize draw.
8. The winner’s name may be published on our website or in other media after the closing date of the prize draw.
9. The prize is non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of
the prize impossible due to reasons beyond our reasonable control and
accordingly we may at our absolute discretion vary or amend the prize
draw and the entrant agrees that we shall have no liability as a result
11. If you win the prize draw, you may be required to
participate in publicity and you agree to this and to the publishing of
your name on our website and in any other promotional materials.
By giving us your details, you are agreeing that we may send you future
promotional materials by email from time to time, such as our
newsletter and details of special offers that may be of interest. You
We will own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in
all entries to the prize draw and in consideration of us allowing you
entry to the prize draw, you hereby irrevocably and with full title
guarantee assign to us all such rights.
15. Entry to the prize draw is free and no purchase is necessary.
16. These terms and conditions are governed by English law.
17. The promoter of this prize draw is What's On 4 Ltd t/a Grow4th.
18. By entering the prize draw, you hereby:
• completely and irrevocably release Facebook from any liability whatsoever related to this prize draw; and
• acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.