At Stuck On You, we’re all about embracing the philosophy of ‘less is more’—and our personalisable labels focus on organisation as a way to achieve all kinds of great ‘less’.
Firstly, less money. If you’re not losing items like clothing, shoes, lunchboxes, drink bottles and backpacks, then you’re not forking out cash to constantly replace them.
There’s less worry. If you’re not spending time on the constant hunt for misplaced items, you’re not stressed or anxious. With Stuck On You, there’s also less worry about quality. Our labels are scratchproof, as well as microwave-, dishwasher- and fridge-safe.
Lastly, less waste. In a society that’s sensitive to its global footprint, the demand for sustainability has never been greater. Using labels to personalise reusable food and drink containers—rather than always resorting to disposable options—means our everyday impact decreases.
All this ‘less’ leads to plenty of ‘more’. There’s more money in your pockets, more free time in your days, and more benefits for the environment. It is these goals that make Stuck On You committed to producing first-class, highly-effective labels for you and your family.
Check out the benefits of the Stuck On You label range:
- Iron-on labels are permanent, as well as dryer- and washing machine-safe.
- Stick-on labels are scratchproof, microwave-, dishwasher- and freezer-safe.
- Multi-use labels are a fabric label with a sticky backing.
- Labels can be used on just about everything, from food containers and drink bottles to pencils and shoes—and everything in between.
- All labels can be personalised.
- Labels are easy to apply.
- Labels come in a variety of different shapes, colours, themes and designs.
Already have an account? Login here.
Sign-up for tailored recommendations for YOUR child